Friday, March 10, 2006

Am I settling or is this the eye of the storm

So I am starting to calm down. I am feeling better though I continue to wear my glasses until my eyes stop being so dry. It seems I am regaining my sanity. I am catching back up at work and getting the things done that need be. I don't think I was cranky with HB yesterday, though I did fail my piss test. Yes America I am an Opiate abuser! Ok not really I just forgot one of the many meds they gave me was Robotussin with Codeine, so it popped but they told me to just bring my perscription in next week and it wouldn't be a problem. We watched Elizabethtown finally, as most Cameron Crow flicks it was pretty good until the abrupt ending. It was sad, funny and wierd but good until it just ends. I still enjoyed it. I am kind of sad that I won't be spending time with HB this weekend. I haven't been spending much time with her. But it's pretty much been goodbyes on the weekends. Goodbye Specy, goodbye Uncle Tom's manhood, just kidding. I'm sure this trip will be fun, liquor, hookers, strippers.... Just kidding. Guys, drinks, gambling. One of us is bound to win big and I think it's gonna be me. Since I didn't win the big lottery I have to win something soon. It is boiling hot in my office yet again. It is really nice outside it's like 65 already. Jackass is taking duty today so I can bolt a little early, I went home yesterday and got Zefs address so I can mail his package today. I'd like to thank him for adding blogupload music to his site so I could steal it and do the same on mine. I added what I think is the best song on Chiodos album, it's got the eerie piano and screaming. His voice kind of sounds like the guy from From first to last kind of high pitch, but after a while it sounds cool. Gives me some hope of becoming a huge rock star someday. Me, Spec, Zef need to start up a band. Spec can scream, I'll sing and play guitar badly and we'll give Zef a drum set to bang on and he can grunt and shit since he wouldn't scream for us last time we took him out and I puked all over Spec's car. But I am getting off subject, oh wait I don't have/never have a subject so I guess I am ok. All I can say is Thank satan it's friday! I hope everyone haas a good weekend, I may audioblog from Dover, I don't think I've been to Delaware yet, I may have passed through it and not paid attention since it is only as big as my little toe. CANOWINE! We're comin to get ya!