Friday, March 24, 2006

My Blogger Duty

Since my daily reads are becoming more weekly reads because people aren't posting as often, or at least the people I have grown accustomed to reading for the past year, I feel it is my Blogger duty to keep posting stupid shit no mater how insignificant it is. Now as most people have probably noticed this site has evolved with me throughout the time I have been blogging. I think it has actually imatured though instead of maturing. At first I was kind of unsure what I could put, about myself and my thoughts, on the internet. And by this point I just don't really give a flying fuck! Which has kind of made this blog more and more like me. Scary thought huh, if we take a look back, The first month or 2 was mainly about music, which is what I wanted. I wanted to share my kind of music, the underground screamo if you will with the world who may not have heard it, I wanted to stumble across others who shared my taste in music. There were also my concert reviews, which were getting rather good if I may say so myself. I was starting to feel kind of like a real journalist reviewing concerts, but then that dropped off with the number of concerts dropping. Now its just kind of, went was good, here's some pics. But oh well. Now it is pretty much just a journal, with random thoughts and random stupid shit. I'm surprise I haven't recruited more readers. I've had a variety of different things but not many stuck around to read. Although I was competing with Canowine at The Smudge with hits when I had the pics of Ti1a Tequi1a up, but the only looked at the pics and never actually read anything. Oh well, fuck them. This is my place and I have my usual readers and that's all that matters. We should have another blogger get together, I think I read that Blue was moving here to the east coast. But he doesn't even read anymore so... He was the first one who I saw linked to me. I remember looking at my statcounter and seeing people coming from golfmerchant, I was like WTF is that, so I clicked it and read a bit and was just kind of like wow, I have a reader, he was more of a lurker but he doesn't link to me anymore. I must have made too much of an ass out of myself at our blogger meeting. I was pretty wasted but I don't think I made a scene there, it was walking back to the car where it started going wrong. But oh well. Who cares, not me. I do like the way my page looks now though, I am proud of myself. I can't wait to get my eye surgery, I am really tired of wearing my glasses. I only have 2 more counseling left, I'm not sure if I'll be able to go next week, since it is the same day. Maybe if I feel like it HB can drive me and I can sit through it. Just to get it out of the way, I'll just need to wear my sunglasses, I'll be on drugs. Our usual counselor isn't our counselor anymore, from now on it's the other chick that I bitched about before. No one likes her, she just talks about herself and shit. She always tries to talk to me when I'm in early and just reading a book. I ignore her and keep reading and I still hear her talking to me. It's really annoying. I just want to get it over with and try to get off probabtion as a whole. But I just figured we could all reminisce and perhaps people will start blogging again, but if not I guess I need to go out and explore again and see if I can find new people to keep me entertained while I sit here at work and can't surf half the net because it's blocked. But if I do have to do that, please know that I will never forget my first posse. You guys are more than welcome to keep reading and I'll be sure to keep you on bloglines in case you decide to post something again. Happy Friday Fuckers!