Thursday, March 23, 2006

Surgery and more

So Yesterday I talked with the Laser eye people that I went to see Tuesday. I filled out a form for a loan to pay for it, it costs $4,000. Wells Fargo denied the loan application. I don't really know why my Loans keep getting denied, my credit isn't that bad. I need to go out and start getting loans for as much as I can and put it into an account and set it up to automatically pay the bill back, damn that's a great idea, except for intrest. But they tried a different place and it was approved. So Monday I have my pre-op appointment where the look more in depth at my eyes and the Wednesday I will have the surgery. I am having PRK instead of Lasik, because apparently my corneas are steeper than most and they don't want to slice that much of it. PRK is cheaper but apparently because it is more painful, but it is safer so it's got it's ups and downs. The custom PRk has a 10 year warranty thing, so it my eyes fuck up or get worse in 10 years they will fix them, so that is cool, I figured I'd better pay the extra for that, this isn't a stereo that if it breaks I can buy a new one. So that's gonna be awesome! I am excited and nervous, but they'll give me valium and percoset so it's cool.

Let's see there was more shit.... HB has been stuck with me for 5 months now, and we are looking for a place to move in together. QUite a bit of changes going on, but I am kind of excited about each one, which is kind of unusual. I like keeping things the same, but I figure that if we change them not and I get into the routine and then all will be better. Or something like that, I don't know. I am excited about this summer. Go meet her family, hang out with Specy, come back maybe she will meet my family and then Aaron will come stay with us for a while. It should be fun, she will get to stop stressing out about Gabe doing things and I will start stressing out about Aaron and well the house will probably just remain a disater zone stamped by the kid. I just filled out a thing online to become an ordained minister, so once they send me my certificate in my email I can officially marry people and shit, just to be sure that in case we have a situation like at Uncle Tom's wedding, where the chaplin was late, I can step uo and perform the ceremony, sure I may not carry a bible or whatever they read from but I am sure I can wing it pretty good. So now everyone needs to refer to me as Father Randy, or Father RC666. Wow that has a nice ring to it. I can't believe I haven't done this earlier. I'm sure there was more shit I wanted to say but fuck it I'm getting distracted by the people in my office talking loud and arguing and I have to keep putting my burns in on this guy who talks way to much shit.