Tuesday, March 28, 2006

New CD's!

That's right there are lots of kick ass CD's that just cam out. Ok maybe not lots but a couple. Last week I missed the realease of From First to Last - Heroine I have their first album and really dig it. The singer has a somewhat higher pitch kind of girly voice that some may need to get used to but all in all I really like them. Anyone who has a song that screams "shake it like a salt shaker!" is badass to me!

But today there are 3 releases that I really may need to stop and pick up on the way home. First is Rob Zombies new album Educated Horses. He played a nice mix of new stuff and old stuff at the concert that I left out of my review he pretty much played a new one than an old one, even playing some White Zombie's more human than human and thunderkiss '65. The new stuff was the same style, just pure Zombie rock!

Today I am Metroing down to get Uncle Tom and my tickets for the Yeah Yeah Yeah's There new album Show your Bones is supposed to be a great follow up to Fever to Tell. These 3 are so fucking talented it's unreal. The energy you get from Karen O is amazing. She can scream like a banshee and yet sing a nice lulaby. I can't wait to hear the whole album. You can check out their new video on yahoo. My comp is slow there so no link find it though!

Third release today is Atreyu - Deathgrip on Yesterday again I own their previous album The Curse and it is good old death rock! Some screaming and some ballads but all great. I regret not getting to see this band at warped tour and thats all My Chemical Romances fault for sucking and being poser pussies. Fuckers! bUT HOPEFULLY THEY WILL COME BACK TO THE AREA AND i WILL GET TO SEE THEM. Damn cap locks button and damn me for being to lazy to retype. But yeah if you check out these albums you can be my friend if not I don't know just do it! But I need to go pick up my tix. Later.,