Friday, March 03, 2006

It's fucking Friday

I hate the fucking military! Yesterday I had an appointment to get my taxes done, I went with everything and the guy didn't know what the fuck he was doing so he asked if I could come back later, I said yeah but I had a dental appointment so I wasn't sure when. So I went to Dental and they did a pulpectomy, starting my root canal. It took forever. I got out of there about 330 or 4, went back to the tax place and he wasn't there. OK So I went to the pharmacy to get my motrin, the doc forgot to write motrin, it just said 800mg tabs. So They wouldn't give me them. I was pissed and went to go smoke and write motrin on the slip. I didn't have my lighter, it fell out in the dental chair. So I went back got my lighter and had them write motrin on the slip, went back and got them and left finally about 430, when I was supposed to get off at 2 and go to my other job. Today I find out that the other guy I work with who said he'd do duty this week was on leave and didn't tell or ask me shit. So I need to stay and do his shit today. I went back by the tax place and he wasn't there, they couldn't find all my paper work shit! Then tell me that they don't like to and probably won't do state taxes. I got pissed and asked what the point was if I had to go pay HR Block to do my state anyways, I might as well had them do federal. Fucking piece of shit people. They told me that guy should be in Tuesday or Thurday. Then Friday I have to go back and have them work on my tooth some more. They said it would take quite a few appointments. The denist was awesome though, the best I ever had. When it hurt and I groaned or made a sound, she was concerned when others would just say, deal with it. That was cool, she gave me another shot to numb it more when they were done since it took them a while and she knew the pharmacy would take their sweet ass time. It hurt last night but feels normal today, my jaw is just a little sore from being streched open for so long. She took a break halfway through because her pager kept going off. I got to get up and strech and looked in the mirror, it was pretty cool. I kind of looked out of Saw 2. I had a big blue tarp thing halfway in my mouth and my tooth was hollow, I wish I had my camera to take a pic. I was pissed I missed work but HB made it better. She cooked some chicken that was awesome and nice and tender for my tooth. I was gonna go to work today to make up for it until I realized that fuckhole is on leave. Plus I am supposed to go to Chris's. I need to call him and find out what time. So HB is just gonna come chill at my place until whenever. I am hungry but not, it's weird. My stomach is a little upset. I've been feeling like an old fuck lately. Pain switches from my knees and ankles. I don't know why I don't excercise or anything.

I finished my Richard Brautigan book, it was strange. They all have slow beginings and then get good, and then have crappy endings. I don't know if I'll read anymore of his work. Now I can start on the Kafka book HB gave to me. The Hawthorne Heights album is pretty good. I don't think I like it as much as the first one, maybe it will grow on me. I think the need to let the guitarist scream more, he sounds the best. The CD sounds a little different. It doesn't have quite as much screaming but has more hard metal guitar and shit. I still like it. What else has been going on that I've been forgetting to post... I think if I get money back from this tax shit, or if I ever find out I may push up my laser eye shit. I am tired of wearing contacts. Well I can't think of anymore so I better get started on filing this huge stack of papers, I can't wait to be done with the military shit! Maybe I'll go get a snack to eat. Hope everyone has a good weekend!