Thursday, March 30, 2006

Random shits

Well we'll start with the latest thing that pisses me off and that is just a minute ago I bought 2 tickets to see 30 Seconds to Mars in May for HB's Bday. For anyone who doesn't know it's Jared Leto's band and it really surprised me that he was actually good. But anyways 2 tickets $15 a piece and a total of $16.50 for convenience charges. What is the fucking deal with this shit. I am really fucking sick of it. Really what more do they need than 39 cents for a fucking stamp to mail them, hell they don't even need that ticketmaster has emailed tickets to me before. But it didn't give me the option this time. Seriously why don't they just make ticket prices higher or some shit instead of it looking like hey, these tickets are cheap and then charge an extra 7-8 bucks per ticket. Fuck you corporate america, fuck you in the ass with a 4x4 wrapped in razor wire while someone rams a 12 in wide dildo down your throat, lets see how you like the way you rape us for fucking tickets!!

Ok we apparently got the townhouse, we should be signing the lease next week or so. I am really fucking excited about it. We should start moving in the middle of May. It's closer to work than HB's, about the same from mine. I am excited, we will have like 2 weeks to get everything fairly settled before we go to Texas and then when we get back, I kind of just want to leave from the airport to go pick up Aaron and bring him back but I'm not sure if I can con HB into that. We'll see. Yay for us!!
It is beautiful outside, and they still have the heat on in our office. So it feels like I am back in hell. I thought when I escaped last time that I had a lifetime before I went back but apparently not.

So I did pick up YYY- show your bones yesterday and here's my review of it. I listened to it the rest of my day at work but I couldn't pay it it's due because of efveryone talking and shit. But when I put it in my car and got the chance to listen to it. it was a different experience. Now the first time I heard YYY was seeing the video for Maps on MTV as probably most the rest of us. I dug it because it was really different. Upon hearing the rest of the album I fell in love with it. Here's this 3 piece band with a crazy chic singer screaming and it was pretty much punk rock. Which of course was my fav choice in music. When I saw them, they were the best performance at the festival. Well after what seemed like forever they've got a new album. Now this isn't as punk or hard as fever to tell but it definately shows a growth and change in the band. It is more musical and a little slower. There is still some screaming and shit but it's just not as fast paced. I think this concert Monday will be the best. I mean both CD's are only about 35 minutes long which is why they weren't on stage for long last time, so now they got over an hour of music and will be able to go back and forth from the fast paced fever to tell and the slightly slower show your bones. I'm pretty sure Karen O will be on and full of her energy the whole way. I'm excited!

I've got one more counseling session to go!!! But I have to go in Saturday at like 10 or something for paperwork, which better not take long because I was gonna go to my other job since I have been slacking and cuz I need to get more money before our trip and for moving and hit. Anyone care to lend a hand? I will buy beer and pizza!! You know you want to! But I'm hot and hungry so I am gonna go outside and smoke and then grab some food or some shit. Fuck off, I am always hungry I know!