Thursday, March 16, 2006

Revenge of the Eye Part 2...*UPDATED*

So Yeah My eye problem is back except in the other eye. And it's back with a vengence. Last night it hurt but was just more irritating. I woke up around midnight and completely out of control and half asleep I started digging at it and thought my contacts were still in, obviously nothing came out since I took them out earlier. So I jumped in the shower hoping to wash them out. I knock of the shower curtain and shit in the bathroom and proceded to the freezer where I grabbed my Jim Beam and chugged straight from the bottle. I went back to sleep still not fully dried from my episode. This morning I didn't want to get up it hurt so bad. It is pretty much the same thing as last week but the pain and light sensitivity has doubled or tripled. So I tried to go to the eye people this time to get it looked at but they don't see people until 8, so I will be going back in an hour. Looking at the screen is killing me, the floresent lights, I don't know how I made it in this morning, the headlights and everything seem to make me double over in pain. Just a little bit ago I was walking through the halls, blinded by pain, I couldn't keep my good eye open and almost fell to the floor crying. I pride myself on having a high tolerance for pain but this shit is killing me. It's already as if I'm crying, the watering and the sniffeling from my sinuses. I just want to sob in pain, but I know that won't help any. Well I am tired of looking at the screen, I may type more after I see the doc, hopefully he will send me home, though I won't appreciate a 3 day weekend when I feel like this it would be better to be at home. FUCK YOU EYES!! I have an appointment Tuesday for my Laser eye surgery consultation too, hopefully it will be better by then.

So Doc said it's not pink eye, it's corneal epithelial defect from wearing my contacts or some shit. So I am not allowed to wear my contacts. I thought about asking for an eye patch but didn't. It fucking hurts! Good thing I decided to move my Laser surgery sooner, I don't wanna wear my glasses, I can't wear sunglasses and the sun is bright as shit!Ah, I still want to stab it and pull it out with a fork!

|


1 old:

zefyur said...

sorry dude for not callin. i ended up loosin my day off to go down south then back north then another trip south. its been a total bullshit day, thats has just ended. which it all started at like 0500. but yeah. sorry dude. i'll try to call ya again soon, not sure when, but i'll surprise ya