Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Fucking Humpday!

Pretty bad day so far. Hb and I were running a little late this morning that caused us to be slightly cranky. Get to work and have a bunch of emails about shit they want me to do, I have a stack of my usual work that I need to do. I figured whatever they can wait and I'll get to them. I went down to play with my liquid nitrogen shits and found out that I left one open last night after I filled it so it leaked. No problem it disinegrates but that meant that I had to use the other one and then fill them again. Not too big of a thing but a pain in the ass. I come back up and do my hourly blog surfing and shit. Then I went back down to do my checks and they were jacked up. That meant I had to fucking around with this machine and try to remember the one time I was showed how to adjust it because I didn't feel like going all the way back to my office to get the sheet I wrote it down on. It is a long walk, it's a big hospital! Well it took me a long while but I fixed it and went and filled my liquid nitrogen. I get back to my office here about 15 minutes ago and I have another stack of shit and more request to do shit while the other guy sits at his computer and watches a season of Angel! Fucking ass wipe, I can't ask him to do half this shit because no one trusts him to, he fucks things up. Fuck it, it can wait til tomorrow, why, because it's about time to change and go to my LPOs going away at a china buffet. We better be able to go home after that. I've got shit I need to do, not to mention sometime really soon I've got to go sit at the MVA to get the title for my van. They called again today, I figured if I ignored it, it would go away, it didn't. So I need to get the fucking title. I need to do laundry, dishes, clean a bit, get some shit online and shit at home, take a piss test and counseling tonight! I think a nice Beam and coke will be great after all that shit and maybe a couple games of Halo! Friday I will be crying like a bitch because Chris and I are gonna hang out and he leaves next week. FUCK!! Silverstein concerts tonight and tomorrow! HE never told me which one we were gonna go to, fucker skippin out, I knew he would because he's a fuckin pussy. Can't take it, well time to change, hope everyone else is doin better!!