Thursday, April 06, 2006

busy.....

Yesterday was very busy. Well work wasn't too bad, I had quite a few things to do but most were easy and didn't take much time but afterwork was when the craziness hit. So I left work and went back to my place to start laundry since I had no more jeans or boxers. I posted the pics from YYYs and left. I had an appointment at the eye doctor at 4. I got there early and everything was good. My new surgery date is Monday and I swear to god that if it doesn't happen people will be injured severely!! I went from there to meet HB at the base so we could go sign the lease for our new townhouse at 430. I forgot the directions to the realators house and number luckily she remembered the number and got us there around 5. Signed that gave them a shitload of money and I ran out the door by 530. I had to be at counseling by 6. I was a little late but they didn't care we just watched a movie thing which was kind of neat. It was about the life of Rayful Edmond who was like a huge cocain druglord from here in DC in the 80s. It was actually pretty cool. One of the guys in the class used to run around with him. He said he knew all the people they interviewed and the actors who played them were also from the same block and shit. It was interesting. But I am going to miss the end of the movie since we only watched half and it was my last fucking night of that shit!! No more counselings, no more forging AA slips, no more random drug tests!! Now all I have to do is get off probation, I am gonna call my PO today and see about it. He better let me off. I am going back to Ohio for the weekend to see my boy. I am gonna try to get out of here early on Friday to make the 8 hour drive. I will be back Sunday though. I think it should be good. I need to get some tax shit from the ex anyway so it works. Well I am tired as shit since Chris kept me up late playin Halo last night so I am gonna go smoke and wake up. Happy Thursday fuckers!