Friday, April 21, 2006

End of an Era

That's right. Since I stayed at work way to long yesterday due to my dental appointment and everyone else was gone today the guy in charge of me told me to get my shit done and go home. So I did and was gone by 10 for my "eye appointment". I came straight to my other job and clocked in and then went to the mall since I was gonna get a new hat tomorrow but now am gonna watch Hbs boy so I won't be coming in. So I went to look at Hot Topic and was gonna swing by Spencers but I couldn't find it and was too lazy to walk all over, it was a big ass mall. So I went back to Hot Topic, they didn't have really cool hats so I had to get the one that was my size and fit great and that is this one:



I know HB isn't gonna like it but hey it's a new hat. And it's probably better than the fuCKYou one I wanted from Spencers. So My hat will be retired this weekend. I am trying to break in this new one. I will take pics of the retirement ceramony and post them. I am gonna miss wearing that hat. I can't find a good one of it posted anywhere. That hat has been with me for 6+ years, it is soaked with my blood, sweat, and tears and it shows. I will miss it but I will not throw it away, It will go in a ziplock bag and I will put it away and keep it forever. And watch as the germs on it turn to mold and then to the cure to cancer, AIDS, and every other disease because that it how awesome my hat is! I'm gonna go cry now so I can start to break in my new hat with my tears.