Monday, April 24, 2006

Yep it's Monday

Good weekend, about the same as all the rest which is good. Saturday I went to my other job and the owner of the company got to see my new hat since I forgot I was wearing it. But when I saw him glance up to read it I took it off. He was nice to me though since I saved them from having to call a locksmith. A guy got a key stuck in a door and me being the criminal I used to be attempted breaking in by sticking my arm and pliers through a mail slot. It almost worked but not quite, my forearms are pretty big from....*cough* working out. But then I used the pliers to get the key out without breaking it which I was close to doing with only my hands. So he gave me fruit and bottled water and called me by my name which I think he didn't know but the other guy probably told him that I was attempting to fix the problem. The rest of the time was spent chilling with HB and her boy. I've got some music news that people may or may not care about:

Pink Floyd's Roger Waters is doing a US tour where he will play the complete Dark Side of the Moon album. I'd like to see that, but I'd like to see the whole band a lot more. Smashing Pumpkins are reuniting and trying to start doing another album. And KoЯn, Deftones, Stone Sour, Flyleaf, and Dir en grey is on the Family Values Tour.

I asked HB about going to see Ozzfest and Warped Tour in August since we won't have kids. Ozzy is on Aug 6 and Warped is Aug 10. I really want to see Ozzy! And there are other bands too, and Warped Tour has bands I wanna see, plus it looks like this year you are allowed to bring in a backpack and a sealed bottle of water so maybe we won't get our camelbacks taken away this year. Plus I won't have Chris saying come on lets go up and fight thousands of people to get close to the stage and sweat our balls off in 90 degree boiling sun. HB and I can just hang out and listen and watch from a distance and not have to spend $100 on bottled water. It says you can take one bottle, I'll take a fucking water cooler bottle. I am excited. I guess it's good that the future excites me. I keep creating things to look foreward to. Moving in, in a couple of weeks, then going to Texas, then getting my son, then time without kids, then concerts. Lots of exciting things...lol. I just ate 3 pieces of pizza before I started writing this and I am already hungry again. I think I have a tape worm or something.

Tomorrow is Uncle Tom's going away lunch from work. I will go have some Vietnamees with him and we will go for his final time to the Black Cat with me that night. We will be seeing ISLANDS (ex-Unicorns), WHY?, CADENCE WEAPON, pretty much no names though Islands had some help on their album from a couple members of the Arcade Fire. It should be a good night, some beer, pinball, and after concert pizza!!! So we will bid Uncle Tom a good farewell. And try not to get raped by the penis tree agin...