Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm ready for my trip

So the plan is to ditch out of work around noon. This should get me to Ohio by 8 or so. It appears that it will be raining the whole time. The green is all ove my path but hopefully it won't be anything too bad, not like it's stopped me before. I've kept cruising at 70 while people were pulled over on the side of the road from not being able to see. I am kind of looking foreward to it. I seem to meditate when driving, well I guess when I'm moving. Last night traffic was bad and while I sat there I just kept getting the urge to stomp on the gas pedal and ram the cars in front of me. I don't know why but when traffic is stopped on 4 lanes of traffic it pisses me off because there is absolutely no reason that should happen short of an accident which there wasn't. But back to my point. I will have a clear head with my favorite rainy weather, though I don't really like driving on major highways with a lot of rain. But it's supposed to be a lot colder up there as well. I'm just pretty excited to see my boy. I miss him. I hope he likes the Easter basket that HB helped me make for him. Though I guess she deserves total credit, I just bought a bunch of candy and some movies and she bought the stuff for it to go in and it was her idea. But she tries to help me the better dad I want to be by helping me see my ignorance. I am nervous about money becoming tight this summer. with us moving and shit, needing to get everything turned on and U hauls and all that crap. And then also having to pay for my eye surgery. I thought we'd be all good until they jacked us on the security deposit but I know we'll make it through. I just can't wait til I go on terminal leave from the military and start working my other job full time. My god I will be raking in cash, especially if I can get like 2 months!! It will be a good Christmas with me getting paid for 2 jobs full time. But I am thinking way to far ahead, though June is coming up fast! Hmmmm I just thought of something, we don't have to cut our Texas trip down anymore since my ex doesn't have a job anymore, she probably doesn't have to go wherever she said she needed to then. But I guess I'd still like to go about the same time, that way HB will be on leave and we can stay a few days there and she can meet my family and see the wonders of Defiance. Well hope everyone has a good weekend. Hell I hope mine is good to, I think it should be, though I will miss HB.