Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Some New Music

So a couple days ago I noticed my car wasn't as loud and when I checked I saw that I blew both of my subs. So I went to best buy yesterday and exchanged them, god bless my 4 year warranty. I've already exchanged them twice and the amp once. I can't help it I like my shit loud and sometimes make it too loud and blow shit. I just need a super system like I had in my first car. The car almost fell apart from the music. I did blow a couple of speakers on that too. Anyways I picked up a couple of Cd's too. And this is music that I think most of you would actually like. It is mellow. I like some mellow once in a while. Well I got 3 kind of mellow and haven't quite listened to them all though they are on my computer on shuffle. I like what I've heard so far. I think all of you should go out and pick them up for yourself. I am sure you'll enjoy it. Well except for Chris and maybe Zefyur if you guys even read here anymore. Bitches. Oh yeah Zefyur sent me a t-shirt and hat from Hard Rock cafe Kuwait, I had no clue they had one there. They really are everywhere! But here's the CDs, check out the bands give them a listen. I need to go to Uncle Tom's going away in a bit.

Pretty Girls Make Graves - The New Romance

The Fray - How to Save a Life

Elefant - The Black Magic Show

Really good shit. I will try to take a bunch of pics of my and Uncle Tom's last go round with the Black Cat, I will hopefully be going back but it will be sad being sans Uncle Tom!!

Oh yeah go over to HB's blog and check out my sexy goggles I had to wear after my eye surgery!