Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I can see!! Well kind of...

I had my surgery. My eyes do hurt, it hurts about like when my eyes were fucked up except now it's in both eyes. But things are pretty clear just a little blurry. Looking at the computer is a little hard but I still have to be at work. I am so lucky to have HB babying me and driving me around though it was kind of torture yesterday because I just wanted to go home and take a nap and we had to wait on food. But I still love her. And for those of you who don't know....Percocet, coffee and cigarettes don't make a good breakfast. My stomach hurts. I didn't want to take the percocet this morning but it hurt pretty bad so I did. Well I have to get ready for my appointment, I gotta go back so they can make sure I'm ok. It was wweird but quick. Have a good day peoples.