Monday, April 17, 2006

Damn cops!

Another decent weekend has passed. Pretty laid back. Saturday I went to my other job so I can get some extra money for our move next month and to start paying for my eyes, which are still getting better everyday. They are pretty much like new now except still a little blurry at furthur distances. But on my way to work I got pulled over for doing 80 in a 55. Cop was being a dick like most of them, this was a younger buff guy probably was a high school football player who wanted to feel like he had power so he became a cop. Well The guy must not know how to run out of state license. He told me that Ohio didn't have record of me or some shit and that he could take me to jail and have my car impounded and shit. I told him to look at the license it's good til 2007 plus I am in the military so even if it was expired it was good with my military ID, he threw a bit of a fit and told me to fix that shit or whatever than reduced my speed to 74 so my fine is only $80. So I immediately called my aunt who works for the DMV back home, she was off but called the highway patrol because she used to work there and still has friends there, they said everything was ok and the guy was a dumbass. I said that's what I figured and went on my merry way. So I had to stay at work for 4 hours to earn enough money to pay my ticket, it was a beautiful day so I left and went back home to HBs. We watched some movies, read our books and just chilled. Yesterday we did the Easter thing with a friend from work. It was fun, we went to the park ate some Popeyes hid some eggs and let the kids find them and then let them run around the park and play. It was fun. She served me breakfast in bed yesterday and it was delicious. I wok up ate it and went back to sleep, not very thankful I guess but I was tired. Well I'm at work now and a little stressed, I fucked up, but trying to fix/cover up. Everyday I have to fill shit with liquid nitrogen and I filled it friday but the tanks were low so I didn't fill them all the way and when I came in this morning the shit got too hot, which requires us to do all kinds of shit for a week to fix it. I don't want to so I just refilled them this morning and am trying to reset everything on my own even though I don't really know what I am doing and hoping it fixes it. It was looking better but now I've got another error that I am trying to fix. I have to go back down soon and hope it works. It's hard work being lazy. Oh well shit happens. I do this shit everyday for a machine that we use like one every couple of months, it's kind of bullshit. Plus I got plenty of other shit I can do instead, like blog. But wish me luck on covering up my fuck up and hope everyone had a good weekend and have a decent Monday, I know it won't be good because let's face it, it's Monday.