Thursday, April 20, 2006

The greatest band EVER!!!




Ok so I came in to work this morning and was very disappointed that the internet wasn't working and I was forced to finally file the pile on my desk. When that was done I needed to kill more time so I put in the DVD from the Paste Magazine Uncle Tom gave me, I already watched all the videos and movie clips but there was something else on there so I watched it. It has changed my life. Who ever would have thought that anything would ever come out of Norway, who ever would have thought that Bonnie Tyler power ballad "Total Eclipse of the Heart" would ever be cool. Well click HERE NOW witness the greatness that is Hurra Torpedo. If you are like MartiniLove and can't listen to it because your at work and don't have speakers then as soon as you get home you must run in and get on the computer, come back here and click that link. If not then you hate music and will spontaneously combust tonight while you are sleeping. You have been warned. And you should all also pass this band along to all your friends because they need to see this to change their lives around completely for the better. I don't know how any of us have survived this long without witnessing this. They need to come back the the US and do another tour. I will seriously drive halfway across the country to see them. This would be the greatest show ever. Plus they really sound good. So please everyone for your own sakes don't ignore my plea or else your gonna die tonight!