Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Back to my Roots

Well due to the Seldon Plan making me realize I haven't posted about music lately, and to rub my future concert ventures into Zefyur's face. But here is some new music that I have stumbled over from Myspace and Pure Volume, followed by my concert schedule.

If Not Winter

Of Fate and Chance

Small Towns burn a Little Slower

Dead Poetic

Behind Crimson Eyes

36 Crazyfists For Zefyur

9/3/05 Hungtington, WV @Hyamp UnderOath w/ Silverstein, Since By Man, Sullivan
10/8/05 Camden, NJ @Tweeter Center Beck
10/9/05 @Sonar STORY OF THE YEAR, FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND : ANBERLIN : HE IS LEGEND
10/20/05 @930 club Senses Fail w/ Saves The Day, The Early November, Say Anything
11/3/05 @930 club Thrice With Underoath, The Bled and Veda
11/16/05 @930 club Armor For Sleep with Matchbook Romance, Lovedrug, and Gatsby's American Dream
11/21/05 @930 club Hawthorne Heights with Silverstein and Bayside

and who knows what else I'll find. All will be in loving memory to my buddy Zefyur. I will be sure to get some good pics if I can fix my camera. 930 is getting back to the good shit!