Monday, August 22, 2005

Mondays suck ass

It's Monday, I am tired as shit. I had a pretty good weekend hanging out with Mike before he leaves probably tomorrow I think. So who knows what I'll be doing next weekend, Chris made some time to hang out with us but kept running back to his girls house. I don't remember really what we did Friday, I think we just sat around, had a couple drinks and hung out, because Mike was going to 6 flags, I went over and slept on Chris's couch even though he wasn't home and Saturday we planned to go to a stip club, that got changed to a bar, and then got changed again to sitting around and drinking. So we started sitting around and drinking and it changed to going to play some pool. We got pulled over on the way back from Champions. Less than a minute before we got pulled over I was hanging out the window screaming at some dumbasses in a car that were looking at us or some shit, So I was screaming that we were going to kill them and all kinds of shit and Mike sped up and I got back in. Cop came up and asked what was going on, he said that he was trying to get away from a car full of crazy guys theatening us. Well turns out he didn't pull us over for any of that. Mike was driving with his parking lights on instead of his headlights. So He let us off with a warning since he has only had the car for like a week. Oh yeah and it was involved in an accident the other day when I was with him too. There was a tow truck that hit a car and we were going to Taco Bell, I was fucking starving, and they were in the lane going the other way. Right when we were going by the tow truck guy flung open his door right into Mike's mirror, it flew off into Mikes lap. He stops and gets out and said "Are you that fucking Stupid?" The guy was puzzled by his honesty and says Huh. We were heading straight towards you, all you had to do was look up and see a fucking blazer heading by in the other lane and think wow I should wait a second before I open my door. So he got his info and I got my Taco Bell. I was happy. Ok so back to Sat, we went back and had a couple more drinks and bullshitted around and slept on the couch. Suday I laid around all day and didn't do shit.

God I am fucking starving, I may get Taco Bell, I have to go over to the hospital to get a hair cut and there's one in the food court. My Shirts should be here today that I ordered from T-shirt Hell! I am excited, they are good ones. I got four of them. This cute one, This honest one, this is just me, This one is just hilarious. So I will be sporting them this week, I got all different colors. I want a bunch more but some of them may actually get me in trouble, plus I have to wait til I get more money I am going broke. My speakers are all good to go now though, sounds great people laugh at my skinny white ass but I just laugh back. Next the minivan is getting spinner hubcaps (not rims the spinner plastic hubcaps), and I need to price some Hydrolics get that shit hoppin and drop it.