Monday, August 15, 2005

Back to work

SO I am back at work today, it's not quite as bad as I thought it'd be. I went through most of the emails yesterday from home and threw out all the crap. I had my phone set not to accept messages so I didn't have to deal with that either. I had to show the pics on the computer and tell my vacation story about a hundred times. I just need a loud speaker so I can tell everyone at once. Everytime I see someone it's "How was your vacation?" Now I'm down to "It's was awesome I had a great time." But you can't get away with that, they ask a bunch more questions, how much did you win or lose, did you get arrested, did you get any hookers, what do you mean you didn't get laid in Vegas. Damn I had fun, stop trying to live vicariously through me. Those I feel I can share the gritty details with know the details.

OK new subject just brought to my attention that I need to get out and go smoke now. My EVAL( yearly kind of progress report type thing) was just brought to me to sign, this is what makes or breaks promotion and tells everyone about your job performance. I have been busting my ass, I have been the front of line for most shit and squared the fuck away all except for the DUI of course. And because of the DUI I get a 1 out of 5 on military bearing. Fuck that shit I was Color Guard of the year and sharper and more squared away than almost all of this fucking place. Fuck that shit plus because of that one bad mark they give me Significant Problems and not recommended for retention. Fuck them motherfuckers. Wait til they see how much of a shitbag I become. I expected to get a lower score but damn I would have dealt with a Progressing. I'm sorry everyone not in the military probably have no clue what I am talking about and these may only be on Navy EVALS, oh well I need a smoke.