Saturday, August 27, 2005

Crazy Friday

Ok so I went to work today and didn't work. We had a picnic which included a keg of yuengling(east coast beer that is awesome) but I couldn't drink too much because eyes were on me due to my DUI. Afterwards I went to Chris's where I hung out and watched him play Halo for 5 hours. Then we went to a bar/club that was far from our scene but our buddy Nate was tryin to hook up with this chick so We all went there with Chris's girl. So I had a couple drinks before we left, including I had absinth, which is illegal to sell in the US and is supposed to have the same effects as LSD but it tastes nasty and I guess I couldn't drink enough to get those effects though I almost felt high. SO we left the bar and I was on the phone sitting on Chris's trunk and he gunned it in reverse and threw me off. I jumped on the roof and sat there where he gunned it back and forth but my as was through the moon roof. He then grabbed my ass and balls so I popped my ass out. He continued to gunn it back and forth where I held on to the moon roof window, then he gunned it and took off around a corner. He said he wasn't going that fast, maybe I just had a little more than I thought but I flew off the roof. I landed on my hip, flipped over and hit my knees and wrists. They all have road rash. My hip and knee on my right side(the one I mainly landed one) are killing me. But I landed and was like "wholy shit I flew off the car" and then heard him stop and get out of the car, so I went limp and pretended to be out cold. He freaked out, was slapping me screaming for me to wake up, til it started to hurt and I looked at him and smiled. He called me a couple names and I laughed. Then we headed for Taco Ball. On the way we got caught at a long light where we got out and pretended to have a screaming match and then started shoving each other and slapping each other. All the cars where watching us and were trying to figure out what the hell was going on. Then we got back in and continued on our mission. We got to one Taco bell/KFC which was closed at 130, we were pissed then went to find a real Taco Bell. We did find one and then came back to his place and ate. His girlfriend had no idea that we were this crazy. He feels real bad for throwing me off the car but apparently I didn't have a good grip with one hand and the other on the phone. I kinda keep throwing it in his face but then say it was my own stupidity. I am sore but I'm not going to bolame him. I have never been thrown off a moving car before, but now I can say I have. He left to take everyone home and I am here at his place and am going to crash on his couch. He will probably stay at his girlfriends but I have to get up early and go to my other job so I can get some money and we'll see what kind of stupid stuff we can get into tomorrow.