Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Here we go....

I deserve my beam and coke tonight, I buit my wall of lead bricks today sure they may only be 10-20lbs a pice but I threw about 80-120 today at least. I talked to martini since that may be the only blogger I get to meet out of this Vegas blogger convention that TG started and id unforunatley unable to follow through with. I am trying to talk Chris into driving to see her if she isn't able to come to Vegas. I think we are both incapable of planning anything, we can come up with general ideas of what we want to do but that will go from when we get there. It is all on a whim like the rest of life we decide at the last moment since we can't communicate straight as always. Whatever happens happens and hopefully I will audioblogg most and get pics like I want too, I may need to buy a bigger memory card tomorrow. Oh well. I am tired as shit and wanted to see if he want to hang out, I know he wanted to see his parents tomorrow but I am bored and know he said last night he was bored since everyone was sleeping when we are on leave. I wish branshine ans CPW would come but she seems not interested in my site lately so why bother her. Martini seems almost as crazy or at least as cool so I better at least get to meet her. Plans have been made and changed a shitload of time so let's see what happens. Time to find something to do!