Wednesday, October 19, 2005

AA & CT

SO I went to AA yesterday and it wasn't as bad as last time, the homeless kid wan't there. I talked to some of the former crackheads and they were ok. I went to my counseling that was stupid as shit. We watched a video about HIV/AIDS that had such famous faces as Majic Johnson, Arsenio Hall, Pauly Shore, Blossom, Urkel, and other stupid stars from the 80s. It was a waste of my time. I need to find some haunted houses to go to in the area. I used to love going to them. We used to get fucked up (usually trippin balls) and go to them back home. It was awesome. I think it'll be almost as fun to get a group of friends and get drunk and go. I feel like shit and don't want to be here. I am tired, hungry, sore, and getting a cold. I was gonna bitch about something but I forgot. So last night I converted another person into the blogosphere. I'd like everyone to check out Miss Understood and welcome her. and while your at it go yell at Uncle Tom for starting a blog and never posting even though I yell at him like once a week to blog. If he'd just bitch about shit there I wouldn't have to listen to it all the time. He should rename it "Disgruntled Ramblings"! But I hope everyone else has a Happy Humpday.