Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Busy day

SO still sick, damnit! It's been like a week, I probably should go to the clinic and get some drugs but maybe I'll just try some theraflu like martini suggested. I've never tried it, Dayquil helps in short term. Last night I went over to HB's place to say goodbye and she owed me a back massage, which was good, I almost fell asleep. It's cool, she's almost as goofy as me, a little wierd but in a good way. But she is now probably bording a plane, I was going to take her to the airport but another friend already took off work to and I wanted to pick her up when she gets back but unfortunatly that will be on the 3rd and during the UnderOath concert. So unless completely necessary I won't be picking her up either. Which I feel really bad about but she didn't ask me to, I was just gonna offer til I found out when it was. Oh well. So today I am going to try to go to a new AA place during lunch so I don't have to go to the crazy one after work. Then I can take a nap and eat after work until my counseling. I have to drive like a maniac after my counseling to go pick up Uncle Tom to go to the Black Cat to see The Melvins. I actually don't know too much about the Melvins. I really only heard about them by reading about Kurt Cobain. He used to be a huge fan/roadie for them before Nirvana. And I figured if he loved them I would too, I heard a couple songs and they sounded good, so we'll see. I don't think there can be a bad concert there anyway. Me and Tom go in get a couple beers, play some pinball while the bands set up and shit, go up stairs chill and watch, then after wards theres an awesome place like 3 doors down with huge slices of pizza(the perfect after concert beer food). It's just the best and then of course we both have to come in tomorrow so that's another reason I need a nap after work. I didn't get much sleep last night and I probably won't tonight, I am sick and supposed to be sleeping all the time but since I've been sick it seems I have been sleeping less, WTF? Oh well, still gotta have fun right.