Monday, October 03, 2005

Back to Work

I don't think I hate anything more than going back to work after a vacation. I really, really didn't want to get up this morning. But I did after a wierd ass dream about me going crazy about some sandwich thing and punching a microwave and throwing it at my dad. I think it was just because I was really hungry and I am still starving. Maybe I'll get some Taco Bell when I go to get a haircut. I feel like a bum, my hair is all sorts of jacked up since I haven't cut it in about a month. But I just finally finished going through all my stupid emails that I tried to keep up on deleting from home but then got tired of it so left them for today. God I just want to eat and go to sleep, Damn Mondays! I feel like a Zombie, feed me brains, I am not thinking of anything. Food, grilled stuffed burrito, cheesy gordita cruch, Chilli cheese burrito with sour cream (damnit why can't they have those here!). Ok Fuck I can see I have no other thoughts so posting is pointless. I guess I can just read my book to distract me for an hour or so.