Thursday, October 06, 2005

AA or A Not

So Last night I attempted to go to my AA meeting. I get there nice and early so I was sure I found it and wasn't late. SO I sit in the parking lot for a while reading my book and smoking a pack of cigarettes. Finally at 645 I go in and there's a guy there who looked like a roady for ZZ Top... actually he looked like my uncles old friend Snake, when my uncle used to watch me we would go to Snakes and they would sit in a circle and I didn't know why I got tired, hungry, and want Cherry 7up. Ah my first contact at like 9. Well one day at SM's grandparents house we were looking at a plate with a family tree on it, I knew most of her family. I saw a name I think it was Diane or someshit. SM said but she goes by Coochie(sp?) and I jump back and ask Coochie is she married to a guy named Snake, she said yes. It was really weird I had known these people since I was old enough for my uncle to take me over there while he'd gotten stoned. OK but this Snake lookalike tells me the don't have meetings at 7 they have them at 830. SO I said I didn't really feel like sticking around in VA til after that and then driving back home so I left. I decided to go home and drink instead. I took my uniform home to iron it and make it look all sharp for color guard practice today since I haven't been to one in a while but forgot it in my car so now I look like shit today. But you know what I don't give a fuck I am still better than everyone except maybe Uncle Tom and Chris, they are as good as me. For some reason I started dreaming again. And they are getting really weird. Last night I watched a fox and bobcat get eaten by a lion and then it chased me up a tree and then a bear came and kept me in the tree. I pulled out my cell and was going to call someone but I woke up before I could see whose number I was scolling for. I guess I better not go on any safari's for a while. I was like super high in the tree to, thinking that if the bear shook it I'd fall and die on impact.

OH yeah, so I can't go see Beck concert in Jersey on Saturday, I told my PO and he said I can't leave the state until they evaluate my case later in the month. So it's a good thing that I told him I was already gone on my trip when he gave me the results. So no Beck but still got Story of the Year on Sunday and no Work on Monday because of Columbus day! Yay! 3 day weekend.