Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday

Yep, TGIF at least for now. I got out of work at like 1030 today. That was awesome but I took my van to get fixed and it's costing me like $700 so that sucks. Damn thing needing tires and brakes, if winter wasn't coming I'd say fuck it but I think I might need them. As for tonight and tomorrow night I have no clue or plans as to what I am going to do. I think Chris is going to lend me his apartment to get fucked up in so I don't have to sit in the barracks and he at least gets good cable. I am waiting on him to get off to take me to pick up my van. So I was thinking about calling someone or anyone else up to find something to do but now I am broke until next weekend when I get paid. So I will sit and be bored. Maybe try to read some more of my book. I love it! It's an awesome style of writing and a great story that is 85% true. Well I am not very talkative right now so everyone have a good weekend. Hopefully I will get some good pics of Story of the Year Sunday, which is also Martini Love's B-day. In which I will consume several drinks for and then Monday I'll sleep off her hangover since I will have it off and unforunately she won't. That's what I'm here for, to be a good friend!