Thursday, May 11, 2006

2 more days...!

That's right I have been living out of a duffel bag since November, stopping at my place and grabbing clothes and then staying at HBs. But in 2 more days that will be no more, well for 2 weeks anyway when we take our trip. Yesterday I painted our living room. We picked out our colors on Tuesday, which was more fun than I thought it was gonna be. HB pissed off a deaf person at Home Depot. She asked a question and he asked what because he was deaf and had to read her lips, she laughs when she's nervous and didn't know what to do and he got mad and asked why she was laughing. Then I asked him the question, whatever it was. My aunt is deaf and reads lips, I think sometimes we over do the lip thing but hey that's what I'm used to doing. I kept giving her a hard time asking if she was gonna laugh at my aunt because she can't talk as well as that guy could. She said probably...lol. I was wondering why the guy got so bent out of shape but I guess being in this area he probably gets a lot of shit. But we are still slowly dropping things off at the place, I am going by my place and grabbing some more shit here at lunch and dropping it off after work. We need more paint already, we only got one gallon of each color and it took the whole can to just do the living room, we still got the dining room, hall, and stairs to do in that one. Most the big stuff is going in the living room so we figured that should be the first thing to paint, not much furniture else where so it won't be too hard to move stuff when we get to it. But Saturday is gonna be the furniture and us being moved in!!

I bought a couple of CD's the other day. Tool's 10,000 days, which kicks ass just like Tool always does. I haven't had too much time to devote to listening so far but none of it really jumps out at me like Undertow and AEnima so I was a little disappointed in that sense but it still rocks! I also got Thursday's A City by the Lights Divided which is little softer than I thought it would be but it kicks ass as well. And Flyleaf's Flyleaf I forget how I stumbled over them the other day but I heard the beginning of their first song "I'm so sick" and it reminded me of Kittie and Otep so I had to get it but there isn't as much screaming on the rest of the songs, it's more like Evanescence and I've noticed I've run out of descriptive words so hold on why I consult with my thesaurus...it's transcendent. I just enjoy good music, I may not be able to explain it but hey I dig all 3 of them, That's all that matters. Look them up and maybe you will too and if your better at describing them, let me know what you think. Thank god tomorrow is Friday!!!!!!!