Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Some bitching and stuff....

So yesterday after coming across the link below, I was infuriated. I am tired of coming across these websites that are so fucking ridiculous and yet genius at the same time. Trade a paperclip for a house, Save Toby, and all the rest that I don't know about yet. I ran an idea across HB, I was gonna start another blog in which I would buy a mouse and auction it's life off, I would mail it to the highest bidder, if it wasn't enough money I'd kill it, but with her being a vet she said I couldn't do it. That was the best idea I could come up with so I sold out my blog, if you notice above this post is a banner thing. Since blogger has adsense I figured I'd try it and see what happens. I was also surfing trying to find out how to make money taking surveys and surfing the web. There was a lot of spam and pop ups and shit but I am doing it on work computer so I don't care. Well all that amounted to nothing. When I find out how this adsense works I'll ask all of your help to earn me money and then let you know how it works and I'll help you. I don't know if it goes by views of this page or if you have to click it or what. They should be sending me an email in a day or so.

One of the things I have been meaning to bitch about but keep forgetting... I am tired of seeing fatasses!!! I'm not talking about chunky people or anything like that, I mean the huge fat fucks that can barely walk, the ones who get handicap stickers so they don't have to walk as far when they really need to park at the very back of the lot. I have one in my office, she pisses me the fuck off. She hobbles in on her cane and has to rest on one of the chairs she places around the room, then rolls towards her desk and the hobbles to the other chair. She gets fucking winded switching chairs. If she is in a chair away from her desk and her phone rings she asks someone else to run over and answer it. She asked me one time and I bit my tongue(really bit it) and answered it for her instead of saying get your fucking fat ass up and get it yourself, maybe if your fucking run you'll fucking have a heart attack and do yourself a fucking favor and just die! I don't understand how people can let themselves go like that. I can understand heredity and thyroid problems and all that making people chunky or overweight, but only to a certain degree. Watch what you fucking eat when that shit happens, especially if your too fucking lazy or your body(knees, ankles, whatever) doesn't permit you to exercise. For fucks sakes have some fucking dignity. But you see these people on talk shows and shit getting lifted out of their bed with a crane or bulldozer, fuck them if they don't have the will to get out of bed, they don't have the will to live, put them out of their misery. Fuck I am getting pissed now. But like I said I'm not talking about fat as in slightly overweight but still functional. My ex's cousin was 14 and weighed over 300 lbs. It was crazy, she should have done like her sister and married a heroine addict off the internet and gone on his diet and looked anorexic as hell a year later but that's a different story. She would sit down and eat a whole chicken that was cooked for the whole house and then eat cake and ice cream and whatever else she could get her fat fingers on. Looking at her actually made me nauseous. Ok I need to go smoke now....Happy Tuesday...Lol.