Monday, May 22, 2006

Nothing

Well I kind of got something to start out with. HB called me a bit ago and started off the convo with "I'm the worst girlfriend in the world" so my mind goes nuts, I'm thinking she ran over my dog while taking everything I own to a pawn shop so she can buy drugs on her way to a gangbang with all my friends and family and whoever else got the flyer or email. But then I realized that I don't have a dog and my family and now all guy friends are far away, so then maybe an ex or random guy tripped and landed with his penis in her, or stuck his tongue in her mouth and it took her a bit to realize that she can't do that, now one of these things especially the first would win the "worst girlfriend in the world award". But no the diamond fell out of the ring I got her for Valentines day. I looked up ojnline, it appears that the warranty I got for it covers lost diamonds so we can take it after work as long as I can find the paperwork in the mess that is our room.

I've come to decide that I probably need to stop posting little shit about my life since it has become really boring now that all my friends have left, and HB has tamed me...lol. Even Specy's girl told her last time they hung out that I've calmed down alot. When in reality I just stopped drinking so fucking much. Drinking+depression= me acting like a damn fool. Me+HB= me happy and calm. Now I still drink a little every once in a while but it is controlled amounts. I have been feeling the urge to get drunk lately and maybe get a little crazy but it's just not the same without having a bud there to get in trouble with. Specy will be in Wednesday, we may get drunk while he's here but I doubt we'll have a night to ourselves. And if we do we won't be out getting in trouble, probably just stay in and play xbox and shit. God what happened to us...lol women. Not that it's a bad thing, they keep us from getting in trouble, though we are due to get surrounded by cops. Ok Now I forgot where I was going I guess that's my point. I just really have nothing entertaining to talk about anymore. I still haven't posted the pics, I'd say I'll do it tonight but we'll need to go by the jewelry store and we need groceries, I don't think either of us can remember the last meal we had that was home cooked. But yeah so I am tired of typing so I'm sure your tired of reading, laterz...Happy Monday.

|


1 old:

zefyur said...

jesus christ i sware i need to find a way to get you and spec in the same place at the same time, just so we can all drink! hell even the damn xbox was fun when we were fucked up and throwin the tard and race jokes out there. ah wells. good thing you calmed down on the drinkin, its good yer happy man. that just leaves more whisky for me. HA!!!!