Monday, May 01, 2006

TMI...Perhaps

Great weekend. Let's see, Friday I went to my other job and when I got home HB put Gabe to bed and went to a slumber party, it must be the season since Sandy just went to one the other day too. She came back late with a few things that shant be mentioned. Then we went to bed. Saturday we watched a couple movies in the morning and Gabe was excited about going to CHucky Cheeses but we said he had to take a nap first so he wanted to go to bed. He actually slept for like 3 and a half or so hours during which time HB and I participated in around 3 hours of love making which was the greatest I've experienced to date. And it was also the greatest workout I have ever had including in bootcamp where we had to exercise until we formed condensation on the ceiling. Every part of my body was sore. But yeah I know you guys didn't want to hear it but I just had to mention it, thats why it says TMI. But we went to chucky's and it wasn't bad, the pizza was way over priced and there were quite a few ghetto people there but the kids had fun running around and stuff so it was cool. Sunday was all about chillin, we watch Aeon Flux which I liked but it didn't match up with the cartoon, but then it made the cartoon make more sense. I am still not too sure if I liked it or not. I like the story line but it wasn't quite as weird as the cartoon. Though it did have some awesome outfits that I want to get for HB if I could find them anywhere. But yeah that was my weekend in a nutshell. Now this morning kind of sucked. I had to get up early and HB got to sleep in a bit. So I got up did my morning thing and then went back to bed to lay down for a while before I had to leave. Crawling into bed, her body was so warm, it felt so good. It was kind of like a chilly summer night and how good a fire feels warming your skin. So warm and felt so good. But then when I tried to get up she half asleep rolled over and grabbed me and tried not to let me go. She gripped my arm tightly as I tried to leave for work. I was so close to just crawling back into bed and saying fuck work. I really wish I would have. I await the day when I am out and can go to my other job whenever I please. I can crawl back into bed and wait to go in until she is up. I can stay in bed forever. I talked to Chris he should be in a couple days after I move, what a dick, I helped him move 4 times and he can't come in a couple days earlier. But fuck him, I can do it on my own, ok maybe not but I will have someone help me lift the heavy shit. Well I guess I need to start doing something here. Hope everyone had a good weekend and has a decent Monday.