Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It's dangerous driving with air conditioning and subwoofers

That would make a good album name. Hmmmm where to begin. Nice boring weekend. Saturday Specy and his new bride came over and we had some drinks, food, and good times talking. They were our first real guests in the house since we moved in, HB did most the cleaning before they got there, I tried to help but felt mostly in the way so I tried to keep the boy busy. Today I was swamped at work so I left early. I like being different, most people stay late when they have a bunch of shit to do, I run away. I got most the shit done I needed to. I then drove here to my other job. It is hot as fucking hell outside. Anyone who has rode with me knows I usually have to have my window cracked a bit. I'm not really sure why but I do, in winter its because the heater chocks me, I need fresh air and summer, I just like the windows down and the wind blowing through, but it was too fucking hot. So I'm cruising with my air on and music blaring not thinking anything til I passed a couple cars and looked at the spedometer and was doing almost 100mph, I looked at my mirror to see if any cops were around but because of the vibrations of my bass I could barely see cars getting smaller. So I decided that I have to pay attention and slow down when I have the air on, I guess I can tell how fast I'm going by the wind blowing in when the windows are down. Luckily no tickets. We leave Thursday for Texas where it will be hotter, hopefully the weather is just trying to get me pre climatized, though I hear it's been flooding down there or some shit, so the rain will feel good. I will get to meet Hbs family, which I am sure they will kick me out of their home and forbid her from seeing me again, perhaps by not even letting her leave the home until I die. Just kidding, parents usually like me. I tend to keep my mouth shut around them for the most part, so they think I'm shy when I'm really just trying not to go off on some tangent argument about god knows what. Plus they don't speak good english so maybe I'll try saying stuff in jibberish and act like I can't believe they don't understand me. Again I guess I just get goofy when I get nervous but I am pretty sure things will go fine. HB's been trying like hell to get out of going to meet my family. Though I keep telling her they like her already. My mom even asked what kind of food she liked or wouldn't eat. She didn't give a shit about my ex...lol. She'd just say she's eating what everyone else is, or she just assumed because she was chunky that she wasn't picky, who knows. My mom is usually pretty honest and bitchy. I don't recall her saying anything to my ex, but I do remember her telling me she didn't like her when we were dating. But on the bright side of both we can meet the family and then if we don't get along we live far away(for now at least). We'll get to hang with Specy in his new place, drag him out if we're invited to hang with HBs friends down there, hopefully he can make some new friends, though I doubt it cause we are really bad when we get together. I wish I could have taped our dinner conversation...lol. I don't remember everything, just orgys, AIDs, and whatever else came to our minds at the time that we thought we could do. It's always fun but usually worse in pubic. But the girls get along and accept us, which is very hard to believe, I think when we're not around they talk about how dumb we are and how they are trying to change us and not let us hang out, but whatever. Hope everyone else had a good weekend and look for some audiobloggs when I'm gone, I am sure if Specy and I get drunk we'll call up. Laterz!