Friday, May 05, 2006

Music Shit

The other day a buddy offered me tix to see Blue October in Bmore, I denied because I didn't know who they were plus it was a weekday. Now I heard their song "Hate me" and kind of regret it, I like that song but watching the video I hate when guys wear eye make up, that's just gay!

HB bought some CDs yesterday I listened to a couple songs off Matchbook Romance "Voices" I only listened to the first couple songs but I am confused about it. It reminds me of Robert Smith, of the Cure, singing on Metallica's Black album. The music is great rock but the singing in my opinion sucks for that type of music. The song is fast and rocking and then the singing is soft and slow. He startes to pick it up a bit and sound like he is gonna wail but then nothing. Maybe the rest of the CD gets better but I was disappointed, I thought that I heard them before and liked them.

She got Desden Dolls because I've mentioned them before. I thought about picking it up before but it is just very weird, it kind of scares me. Haven't got a chance to listen to it yet. She also got Aqualung, the only sone I know is "Brighter than Sunshine" I like it.

DC101 has a shitload of Sonic Youth video's HERE is 100%, if you scroll the top to "S" you can see all the rest. They are really old, like 50 now. But Pixies still rocked for being that old. I need to start listening to the Cd canowine made of what he thought was their best songs.

I need to pick up Tool, Thursday, and possible Pearl Jam's new albums that came out Tuesday. Maybe I'll do that after work. If anyone has listened to any of them let me know what you think. Well I'm outta here. Have a good weekend all. Be safe and don't do anything that I WOULD do.

|


1 old:

Anonymous said...

wOw, I <3 the acoustic verson of Call it Karma. On your website was the first time i've heard it. 'High five' i'm a Silverstein fan too! I got to meet them at the Juno Fan Fare. It was fantastic. Well.. byebye