Monday, May 08, 2006

Music vids

I discovered a new website yesterday www.punkrockvids.com it has awesome videos like Silverstein "Smile in your Sleep" This doesn't capture all the energy of the show but if you watch close it shows how they don't care so much about people jumping on and off the stage and even shows a guy hit the stage head first. The quality isn't great but still I can't wait to see them again for the 4th time!

I actually stumbled on the site by looking up Chiodos and seeing they had a video there for "There's no penguins in Alaska" and after seeing that video I definately want to see them live! They play next Friday in Fredericksburg, VA with Between The Buried and Me, Giant, August Burns Red. I kind of want to go. I need to get as many concerts as I can in. But it's gonna suck going by myself.

They have quite a bit of live music but unfortuantly most are quicktime and I only have WMP on my computer here and can't get fucking QT on this fucking computer!

Well HB has been stuck with me for 200 days now. I think she won a new toaster or something for it. It is quite a feat. We are allowed to start moving our stuff into our new place so I'm gonna go during lunch to get some clothes and shit and maybe dishes. Everyday this week we should be dropping off carloads so that we can get the furniture this saturday and not have too much other shit to get and organize.

WATCH THE VIDEOS!!