Sunday, May 21, 2006

Letter Game

I sit here at work on a Sunday :( because my bank account has dwindled during this move and vacation coming up in a little over a week. I need some cash. But my love did this and no one volunteered so I figured I'd do it....

This is how it works: Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter in your journal, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along.

My letter is "b...I'm not sure where to begin, hey that begins with B...

Bed: I love to just lie in bad, I never want to get out of it, especially while I'm lying with my love. It is so comfortable and feel like nothing in the world can bother you.

Blood: The life fluid that everyone needs to live. It's so full of life with it's bright red color. I love the metallic taste of blood. I usually only drink my own blood but am open if HB is down...lol.

Blurry: It seems a huge part of my life is blurry, either drug induced or just from my delusional mind. I know that when I look back on past event some have been altered to better suit what I thought should have or what I wished would have happened. Plus it just seems like everything is flying bby so fast.

Baggage: I have it, not so much physically, yes I have a kid but not all the time. More emotional, I'm just fucked in the head. I am insecure and feel everyone is out to fuck me over, just because that's what it seems like so far but maybe that is all a part of my blurry memory.

Barbed Wire: I have always been fasinated with it, don't know why really. I used to have a necklace that I got in Myrtle Beach with one barb(?) on it. I wore it all the time, I'm not sure what happened to it, I think it stayed in the ex's jewelry box. I also have it tattoed around my left arm.

Baseball Cap: That's what it's called though I usually doin't wear one with a baseball team. Though I used to wear a White Sox one all the time until it flew out the back of a truch and then I got my Korn hat, and now my freak hat. I always wear a hat, don't know why, just my security item of clothes or something. I feel better wearing it.

Beach: I love the beach and have always dreamt of owning a beach house, though unless I win the lottery will probably never happen. I've been to several beaches and usually I would end up walking along it alone, just thinking as the waves and sound and just the whole atmosphere swallowed me whole. I just love the feeling and how it seems to open up my mind, though it was usually to dark and depressing thoughts.

Brain: Mine is highly disfunctional and sadistic. I end up thinking about the craziest shit for no apparent reason. It is a problem, like when I was painting for 5 hours. I woulod just start making up shit in my head, conversations that I hope never happen. Again I just need to keep it occupied and confined so it doesn't roam.

Burning: I am fasinated with fire. Perhaps that is why I was a pyro. But just watching a bondfire or anything, I find it beautiful. Again it is kind of like the beach, I get swallowed in and my mind wonders.

Breath: Everyone needs to breathe to survive. Sometimes though you just need to take the time to take that extra long slow breath. The one that clears your mind a bit and calms you down. The one that I forget to take way too often. The one that stops you from making a mistake or saying something you shouldn't.

Well that's my 10, anyone else up for it leave me a comment....