Friday, May 19, 2006

I'm sooooo fucking tired....

It seems lately all I want to do is sleep. I don't want to get up in the morning, I don't want to work, I just don't want to do anything, but I trudge along doing all the normal shit and just cutting corners. Our place is coming along nicely, still have a mess of shit in the dining room and our bedroom resembles a dump with the trashbags of clothes, but all that will be fixed soon. We got a nice bedroom set that will be delivered Wednesday. I recommend that no one goes to Marlo furniture in Rockville. I've been there before, a little expensive but not bad. We went one day and found this bitch from some 3rd world country more than likely around romania or something. She was rude and wierd. She recommend things we didn't want, we went back the next day to get the one we wanted and went to find someone to ring it up and ran into her again. She asked if we slept in the store, we showed her what we wanted she asks us if we know how to clean it and keeps going on about it and shit. I really wanted to say listen bitch fuck off, we want it give it to us and kieep your fucking mouth shut, but I behaved. She went and started to ring the shit up and said that it was out of stock and we couldn't have it til June, I said too long, we'll go else where, she made us stay so she could copy my drivers license and shit and say that it will be waiyting for us when we come back. I had to hold on to this piece of paper and guard it with my life or else someone would come and get it and I'd have to pay for it. I kept trying to refuse but she said she had to. We went to the room store where this really big dude let us wonder around and came to us exactly after we found what we wanted which was pretty much the same shit but cheaper. He was quiet and helpful and awesome. I then ripped up the paper that I needed to guard with my life and all is happy. With our bedset is gonna be a twin size bed for the boy, so we got all the big purchases out of the way now. Wedesday they hooked up the cable, internet, and phone but everything but the cable was fucked up yesterday, they fixed it today. Hopefully tonight I can get on Halo with Specy for a while since it has been a while. Sometime this weekend I'm sure I can get some pics up from the concert and see if I can get some pics of the place that aren't still clutered with boxes. Hope everyone has a good weekend. I will be trying to rest and get everything organized. Wish me luck, I'll need it!