Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Could my luck be changing?

So here I sit at my second job, technically my first day of vacation, though I didn't sleep in too much. I got up at 9 and did some stuff and was off to come here and make some money, oh yeah we get paid tonight too, extra bonus. But anyway, I didn't eat and I'm moving all kinds of crap and wondering what I am going to eat, well turns out today is the monthly lunch. Every month we get free food and crap here, of course it's Indian since 90% of the people here are Indian but hey its free. Most of the time by time I get here it's been sittin in the fridge for a couple of hours and not very good. I'm not a big fan of it, some of it is nasty but when your starving, it'll do. I can suffer. So I can only hope that this stroke of luck runs for at least the next week and a half. If only I could hump on humpday! Doubt it.