Thursday, September 01, 2005

WTF was that?

Ok so we had this used books/movies and shit sale at work to raise money for our unit and shit. Well it was over yesterday and apparently canowine found a movie that he thought I'd like called The Doom Generation well it has Rose McGowen so I thought hell yeah. The cover says "Sex. Violence. Whatever." So again sounds like a great movie to me. Well I just finished watching it and had to blog about it NOW! This movie is the most fucked up thing I have ever seen, and I have seen some fucked up shit before. I think I really liked it because of the weirdness but damn it is nuts! I recommend that everyone see this movie, but I will warn you, it is not for people with weak stomachs. So Rose is this hot chick with a pussy stoner boyfriend, they pick up this other guy and they go to a store and end up accidently blowing the clerks head off, they run, chick sleeps with weird guy, pussy boyfriend doesn't care. Everywhere they go someone thinks Rose is someone else and they end up killing someone, also everywhere they buy stuff the total is $6.66 Well this goes on a couple times and then the last person who thinks she's someone hunts them down while both these guys are double penetrating her and they are ne-natzi(spelled wrong on purpose don't want that to come up on search engine) and they do crazy shit that I don't want to say so I don't ruin the ending because you have to see it to believe it. Fuckin-A I don't know if I can watch it again, though I may need to take it to Chris's and make him watch it. I think I can only watch it, if it's with someone who hasn't saw it. Kind of like Gummo That I had to watch because Chris and Mike kept talking about it but refused to watch with me, I had to watch it alone. Though this movie kind of has a point and does have a story line though it is quite sadistic. Please if anyone has seen The Doom Generation, please let me know and what you thought. All I can say is WHAT THE FUCK!