Sunday, September 18, 2005

Weekend's boring review

Alrighty lets try to remember my boring drunken weekend. Friday I went to a friends promotion ceremony. It was pretty cool, though really long. Then went to a friends house and had some drinks. Apparently some people said that when I called them I was really cranky but I thought I was just playin. But I probably was cranky. Slept a couple hours then was woken up by everyone who was at the house I was at. So Saturday, I went to my picnic for my other job, that I was talked into by a couple of the girls that work there, nope they're married but really cool. So I went and it was boring as shit. It was just like at my other job, which is what I kept telling them. I sat off in the corner talking to them and one's husband who showed up and that was it. The white people were in one part of the shelter and all the Indians(actually from India, not to be confused with Native Americas) were in there part. I stayed a couple hours and really had to resist drinking her husbands Rum, I needed a drink. I told them I was leaving to find a place to get wasted. So I came back to my room, had a couple drinks and decided I needed to get a shot glass for a friend. I was going to go to Bmore but DC is closer. I went down and did an audioblog which apparently didn't show up. I was trin to go to to Hard Rock and they were closed for some club/party thing. But on the way there I got myself surrounded by cops yet again. So I missed a turn like always when I'm in DC so I went to make another turn and had this nice ass car with a little preppy fuck staring at me bumpin some Every Time I Die in my minivan so I stare back and say " What you got a problem" He looked away and I realized I needed to get over so the light turned and I gunned it to get in front of him, it's always fun to burn people when your in a minivan. So I get in front of him and then a cop pulls behind me. We hit another red light and he just sat there so I was like cool, but then the light changed and he flipped his lights. So I reach down and pop some altoids just to be sure I didn't smell. And then another pulled up behind him, flash backs again. He taked my license and everything and then one pulled up in front of me. So I was like here we go again. He came back and said I was doing 45 or so in a 25. I apologized and said I was trying to get over, I was somewhat lost and all kind of shit short of I'll suck your cock, because I'm on prob and dont need any more shit. He let me off with a warning. So Then I acually hit Hard Rock and am pissed I went through all that and nothing so I start driving back with the intention of drinking a bottle of Jim Beam and trashing my room, when I get a call and a couple friends want to go out. I said sure and that I hadn't been to LuLu's for a while so I had to be DD so I went and picked them up. We went Big papa(bartender that always used to hit on friend that went to Korea) was there and remembered me so we got some drinks and he as usual brought some shots. Had like 3 or4 Beam and cokes, 3-4 Vodka and Red Bulls(for friendwho also had the follwoing shots), shot of tequila thingy(wasn't straight), Hypnotica for a whoppin 19.75. God I love him! Best bartender ever! Now the part I'm not sure about is I put it on my card and was pretty tipsy, I tried to give a $10 tip but wrote total as 39.75 so I don't know which one it's gonna take on my account. So like the smart guy I am I stopped drinkin around 12-1230 and started drinking water and went down and tried to dance. I am not a dancer, If I'm not driving and I get wated enough I think I dance ok but I wasn't wated enough and had some people laughin at me, but they were friends so I didn't care. There were people dancing way whiter than me so I laughed at them too. SO again I got lost tryin to get out of DC and finally got back around 4am and then was woken up around 9. Had breakfast and watched some movies, there's one called Crash that I never heard of, was really good and had a lot of good actors in it. It's about racial stereotypes. I definatly recommend it, it was good. And then Romeo and Juliet, because I haven't seen it in a long ass time, I need to get it. Then I finally came back to my place since I was out of smokes and needed another drink, so here I sit alone in my room drinking, starving, need to find something to eat, watchin tv as usual. Not too bad of a weekend though it was pretty boring. Oh well better that I was actually with people instead of alone again.