Monday, September 26, 2005

I hate fucking People!!

I hate fucking pricks and women who listen to them and follow their orders are just as bad. 10 minutes ago, I get a call from New Years girl. She asked if I was near my comp, I said yes, she says to check my email. I am thinking she sent me some pics or something, she didn't sound happy but I did, she waited in silence. Here is what I read:

Randy,
I can not speak with you either e-mail or over the telephone because
you know I love jeff more than anything and the fact that you are my best
friend and cannot accept him is a problem. Jeff has asked me not to speak with
you anymore, and I respect what he asks of me. The same is with Steph, and
she and I no longer speak either. I am making my choice. Please don't reply,
because it won't be read, your e-mail has been blocked.


I asked if she wrote it or if Jeff did. She says she did. I didn't know what to fucking say. I think I am more hurt that our 10 or so years of friendship is gone because of his jealousy. It's not like we talk very often anyways. We talked once every couple months and exchanged emails and that was about it. So All I could say is "Well hopefully one day you will open your eyes, when you do I'll still be here. Bye" and hang up. It was kind of rude but what the hell else am I supposed to do argue with her. Last time we talked she's telling me about how controlling he was, almost hit her, pretty much kept her captive for a couple nights not letting her leave. wrapping his hands around her throat. She locked him out of her apt and when she woke up, he was there. He is fucking psyco. I may be getting in more trouble when I go back home if I see him. I don't fucking understand. Fucking pricks like that need to be exterminated. And how someone could who I have known so long could change into a pushover like that. She used to be strong and independant. Both of them make me sick!