Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A Quicky

So I am offically on leave from military though still going to my other job tomorrow before I leave Thurs. I just watched City of Angels again. Still trying to shed some tears and yet nothing. I've watched all the sad movies I have and still numbness. This one has anyone noticed all the "angels" are guys, no girls. And the ending which used to be so sad, she is moving her head and neck and only has minor scraches and bruises, how the fuck is she gonna die? It pissed me off more than anything, at least some of the other movies brought a tear to my eye, though it never fell. I need John Q, Me and Uncle Tom were talking earlier, that movie turns anyone to a bitch at the end. Oh well I thought I'd try one last time before I leave Thursday. Well perhaps I'll post tomorrow, If not maybe some audiobloggs or else wait til MOnday for me. K? Later!