Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Random Humpday Thoughts

Why the hell does my post go all the way down here when my title is up there? I keep trying to fix it but don't know why it does it. Oh well. I finished all my work for the month today. It's sad that I have all month to do 3-4 hours of work, sure other things come up like waste pickups and equipment clearances but that hardly takes much time either. I guess that's why I love my job, I am so used to being bored that I don't mind being bored and getting paid good money for it. I am fucking starving, I forgot to bring a lunch and am too lazy to go get anything, I do have a bag of Utz BBQ chips though, they kick ass! We have a picnic thing Friday for work here, so that will help the day pass, then I have to go to DC, a friend of mine is getting Frocked to Chief(making new rank) sorry bout the military terminology. And Sat my other job is having some sort of picnic too, so I'll probably go down and check that out, try to keep myself sort of busy, so I don't have a reoccurence of last weekend. Though I am sure there will be drinking some where involved on both nights. Next week I have to deal with Monday and then Tuesday is my fake Friday! Wednesday I will go to my other job so I can make some money, the Thursday I am off on my Vacation. I am excited, though Destination is anonomous, I will be back here Monday. Followed by the rest of the month off including my BDay. I've noticed how boring my blog has become and I apologize for that, not that I have many readers anyway. Hopefully I will be back to doing crazy shit shortly, if I don't end up in jail. I'm thinking about auioblogging me puking on my Bday, it depends if I find anyone to hang out with or not, it will probably end up being not since it is on a Thurs, so I might hang out with some people for dinner or some shit and then kill a bottle somewhere. We'll see, won't we. Obviously I'm not feeling too creative today, I am tired as shit even though I got like 8 hours of sleep last night, not nearly enough!