Friday, September 02, 2005

UnderOath and Silverstein Tomorrow!!!!!

So I am stoked for my road trip tomorrow, Chris and I are so dedicated to these awesome bands that we are driving 6 and a half hour to see these guys play together, though they are coming to 930club seperately in November. But since I am kind of Strapped for Time right now here is some sites to listen to them and the lyrics so you can read along. These are only the new songs lyrics but listen to all them because they kick ass! Just right click the band name and open in new window, it will open purevolume and click on the song there and listen!!

Silverstein
"Smile In Your Sleep"

When I'm lying in your bed play the motions through my head
you know that I'm thinking, I'm thinking...
and I have reasons to believe that I'm not the only
one you spend this time with, but I'll stay...

You say, you're weak,
you wont let me down
you lie through your teeth
you smile in your sleep

When we met you said we were the same, you know
that we're different, we're different,
and all the times you promised me that everything would
work out in the end, you were gravely mistaken

You lie, you lie through your teeth
you wont let me down, you lie
I deserve better than this
I dream of steel.
Maroon and warm, your end.
You gasp for air. I'll see this through,
I'll see through you, your pale blue eyes.

When you're lying in your bed, your eulogy's been read
You know that it's fitting, you lie.

You smile I deserve better than this

"Fist Wrapped In Blood"

(Come on!)

Finish me off, follow the plan
break all the bonds, sever the ties
and now your mission is complete, find and destroy me.
torturing me, with words from your lips
filleting my skin, pulling my teeth
please forgive me for not being good enough.

Drown your sorrows in my pain (pain)
and it's something you can't explain.
when I'm choking on words you'll never say (say)
and you'll never feel the same
(Same!)

Bound and gagged, I cannot move or speak
these things I want to say, I can't explain them anyway
so if I had it all again, if I could start from the first words I ever said
I would do it all the same.

Your joy is my pain
my fingers are yours to cut off
and my bones are yours to shatter in pieces.
my teeth are yours to pull out and my soul is yours to slowly rip apart.

I can't trust anyone I meet.
From now on, my chest feels more like
a fist wrapped in blood


UnderOath
"Reinventing Your Exit"

12th and hyde on a sunday
Feeling like were gold
And we're nothing short of invincible (INVICIBLE)

It starts again
Can you feel it
It takes your breath away
Stop saying that we're invincible
(its round and round)
Youre uninviting, unrewarding
And I'm misinforming you
Misinforming you

We all want to be, wanna be somebody
Right now we're just looking for the exit

This is the way I would have done things
Up against the wall
Up against the wall
You've got me up against your wall
This is the way I would have done things
Up against the wall
Up against the wall
You've got me up against your wall

Its you and me on a monday
The lies that we told
This is were we both go numb now
You broke my heart again this time
Your fading now you crossed the line
You crossed the line

Reaching out for a hand
Its not here
But your not here
Your not here

"It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door"

I've been up at this all night long
I've been drowning in my sleep
I've prayed for your safe place
And its time for us to leave

Time is running, its running on empty and the gas is running out
I've decided that tonight is the night
That I let love aside
Full speed ahead this seems to be the place
I've seen this once before
Planned perfection sought in my dreams
Hoping this would take you home

My knuckles have turned to white
There's no turning back tonight
So kiss me one last time

Around this turn where the cross will cast your shadow
The people will all gather
To remember such a day
Where the flames grew as high as trees
And the world stopped for you and me

I will now bring new meaning to the word alone
Endless nights of dreaming of life
And the days we should have spent here

Drowning in my sleep I'm drowning in my sleep
Drowning in my sleep I'm drowning in my sleep

Glass shatters and comes to a halt
I thought we'd be there by now
I thought it would be so much quicker than this

Pain has never been so brilliant
I made sure you were buckled in
Now you can walk hand in hand with him
Hand in hand with him