Thursday, February 23, 2006

Black History Month

SO if I didn't piss everyone off yesterday, here's another shot. Just kidding I'm not trying, just expressing my views. SO Last night as I was tossing and turning trying to go to sleep when I had a 3 hour nap after work my mind was wondering all over the place, I realized it was still Black history month. This shit pisses me off. I hate how it's cool to be black and proud, but if your proud to be white, your racist. America doesn't have a white history month, we don't have a strictly white Miss America pagent, and we don't have a white entertainment channel. Why because if we did it would be considered racist. This thing has constantly upset me. I don't consider myself racist, I do say some racist shit while I'm driving or playing Halo but they are just words to me and whatever. I don't judge people based on their race though I see alot of people meeting their stereotypes. That's how they get stereotyped because a lot of people have set it, like last night at counseling... nevermind I'll save that for tomorrow. Right now I'm on racism and mostly Black reverse racism. Slaves were freed in 1862, that's 144 years ago. People make mistakes, it wasn't us today it was our ancestors, why must we pay for their mistakes. Groups like THIS ONE are still fighting for reparations. SO sorry that our ancestors took your ancestors out of Africa, I'm sure you would rather be back there on a continent that has 25.8 million people infected with HIV. That's more than 60% of the total HIV population in hate world. Not to mention the poverty over there if way worse than here. You would almost think that we should charge them for the free trip over here. But a lot of people want to bitch and moan about shit that cannot be changed. Yes slavery was bad, it's not nice, we can't fix the past, but your not a slave now and you and your family have a better life because of the suffering that your ancestors went through. Be happy for that fact. How many people come and try to have a better life in America, a lot. So I think a Thank you should be given instead of a plea for money. But I would like to promote White Pride but that would sound racist so I just say fuck everyone reguardless of color!

On another note, I just found out today is national chilli day! SO I need to get some chilli!