Monday, February 13, 2006

Some weekend fun

I had a lot of fun this weekend. Didn't really do much but it was fun. We exchanged Valentine's gifts on Saturday night because she couldn't wait. We were on our way to get groceries and she said something about the mall being packed with guys trying to get last minute gifts, I told her that's why I got her's last weekend. She got mad, because we didn't discuss getting gifts, I didn't think you had to, I thought it was a given. I guess I have been out of the Vday loop for too long or something. I got her a nice heart shaped ring. She was shocked since I try to surprise people like her Christmas gift that was way off the wall. I enjoyed my gift but I don't think I can mention it...lol. But yeah wwe got a bunch of snow on Saturday night. I went to the store to get some new movies and stuff to keep us entertained inside. The backroads were bad, I was sliding all over the place but the main roads were good. I like driving in snow, at least when no one else is on the road. It's when everyone else is out there that it freaks me out because they all suck ass! I drove us both in this morning, When I went to pull into my parking place and the cop car was pulling up to start yelling at people. So I thought I made it just in time. So I went and parked but the fucking prick walked over to my car and asked what I was doing and I wanted to be a smart ass. I said parking. He said why, I said I had a 7 oc lock appointment at family health, he asked if I worked there, I said kind of, he said it's an easy yes or no question, I said my place is located in the hospital but detachment for Virginia, he said to move my car. So I went back to the garage and parked in the Carpool parking. FUCK THEM! I hate the fact that I had to stand the fucking gate for 10 hours in the freezing fucking cold because we had like 10 fucking people assigned to do it and now we have enough fucking people that we don't know what to do with. Hey let's put them at all the fucking parking lots for a while so we can fucking keep people from parking in people's parking spots. Why Fucking create parking spots if we don't want people to park in them, because we don't have enough parking on base, well how about instead of paying people to be fucking parking monitors, we build the parking garages taller, or put in other ones. Probably because that would make too much fucking sense. We just put parking monitors out because some big wig fucking came to the base and couldn't find a parking spot and complained even thought they have floors of parking for thesee VIPs maybe I consider myself a VIP and I do actually and I should be able to park there and not get a fucking ticket. Maybe I should drive my car into the security office and try to hit the little armory and when they come out and yell at me, ask if thats not an adequate place to park. and then just drive away. Deep breaths, only 10 more months and then I will be a civilian and I will have more pull with these fuckers because I can tell them off and not get in trouble for it!! Ah, I can't fucking wait. But anyways it's Monday and I have duty this week, which means I just have to sit on my ass til like 4-430 and make sure all the doors are locked because god forbid people shut off the lights and lock the doors behind them. SO I'm not going to my other job but I get to spend more time with HB but I don't get much money. We're trying to get a timeline for our trip in June. Hopefully it will be around the same times as Zefyur. Ok I need to go do some work!