Friday, February 17, 2006

I'm mad about MADD

I finally got to go to the MADD meeting. It sucked balls. I pull up to the place and the line looked like a sold out show at the black cat, actually longer for getting there early. There was no parking, they expected us to park in a garage 3 blocks away, I parked illegally 2 blocks away. SO I waited in line and we slowly made our way into the place. There was probably 100-150 people there, $30 a person, they make pretty good money. There were all sorts of characters there. Crack heads with messed up teeth, business men and women in suits, thugs, wierdos, and then me. I walk in and unconciously say in the middle of a group of latino's(I still want to call them mexicans, thats what I'm used to, brownies are mexican, but no HB says their not, most were probably El Salvadorean but still) So they were all speaking spanish and I was trying my hardest to pick out the words that I knew and tried to understand what they were saying. But all I really heard was que, como, different numbers and shit. It's hard, they don't breath when they talk. It's all in one breath and each word runs together with the others. We need to stop having all these different lanuages, the US and other English speaking countries just need to put our foot down and say "HEY! Your all gonna speak English now, all other lanuages are extinct. Anyone who disabeys will be killed!" I think it will help us reduce the over populated earth and in the long run help us preserve our natural resources. But we didn't even listen to any MADD it was a FADD, Well towards the end of him talking my contact was bothering me so I rubbed it, and it decided it didn't want rubbed so it folded up and ran up in my eyelid. SO I'm sitting there crying and sniffling. I get up and went to the bathroom and was trying to dig it out. I leaned against the sink trying to look in the mirror to find it. The counter was wet, I ended up getting a big wet spot right on my crotch. SO not only did it appear I was crying out there but now I peed my pants. SO I put my contact back and rubbed the wet spot for a while trying to get rid of it and then decided to hike my pants up as high as they'd go and pull my shirt down to cover it. It worked. I think everyone should file lawsuits against MADD because of their name, why is it mothers? It could be family and friends(FAFADD) or the world(TWADD). I think it should be TWADD. It just has a nice ring to it. Everyone call 800-GET-MADD (438-6233) and tell them you want it changed or else we, the people are gonna do some legal action shit.

I agree that people shouldn't drink and drive, it does fuck with your reaction and shit. There has been several times that I still don't know how I made it home in one piece and without getting pulled over. But I don't really understand why people want to be so hard on the people who drink and drive and kill people. Yes it's a tragedy and shit, I haven't quite witnessed it though my mother was ran off the road and into a ditch by someone almost dead from alcohol and percadone(I think thats it the new pill shit for heroine addicts) Luckily she just got her mirror ripped off. But why do we get MADD at them, get it...lol. Ok in 2004, 42,636 people were killed in traffic accidents, 16,694 were alcohol related, thats 39%. Ok so MADD goes after them, now what about the other 61%? Where is the group against bad drivers that killed 25,942 people? No one cares about them? I just hate the fact that people pick certain things to make "important" and groups about. What if I was driving drunk and a bad driver ran a red light and hit and killed me. The report would probably say it was my fault because I had alcohol in my system. I should start a group called DDABD, drunk drivers against bad drivers or something like that. Why not we have all sorts of other stupid groups. Fuck all groups and they are all probably hypocrits, everyone has driven under the influence of something at least once. I'm sure some of them have had a glass of wine, or a beer out at dinner and then drove home. Sure this may or may not be above the legal limit for them but I know everyone has done it. That's why there should be no groups. I don't know I'm just rambling now, fucking stupid people....at least it's Friday and I at least got that stupid shit out of the way!

|


1 old:

Happy and Blue 2 said...

LOL. Glad you got your meeting over with.
I vote for changing the name of MADD to any of the choices you gave..