Wednesday, February 22, 2006

To be or not to be....

Gay. That's right gay, homosexual, fag, lesbian, dyke, and whatever else they are called that I forgot. It seems homosexuality has been a big thing lately with them trying to get married and all that happy horse shit. Now I am not particularly fond of the whole thing. I don't think they should be allowed to get married. I've met a couple, not many, but they are usually ok people, it just freaks me out a bit. And most people try to play it off so they don't seem "predjudice" or some shit, but it depends how far you take it. I'm not gonna run away saying "Don't touch me, I don't wanna catch Gay!" or anything like that it just makes me uncomfortable. Now many of you are probably wondering why I'm talking about Homos. Well THIS is the reason. So studies are finding that people are gay based on a cromosome now they will eventually pin it down and then maybe soon after that be able to fix this problem. Ok say let's say hypotetically that we can do that, we can prevent baby's from growing up to be gay. Now this is my question to those who so far are starting to hate my guts and getting ready to leave me a comment calling me a fuckin bigot. Still hypotetically, If we could stop babies from becoming gay, would we. Now I think the obvious answer for everybody should be yes. I mean it would solve the marriage issue, for one. B) One less hate crime to be commited III) Do gay people really enjoy being gay? Now since I don't have any to ask I ask of my loyal few readers to ask the ones that they know and report back for me. Again I am not trying to be a dick or an ass, or a dick in... nevermind that may have crossed the line. But I really wonder if this thing did end up happening it may be another thing for homos(not trying to use it negativly but faster than typing homosexuals everytime) to unite and try to fight against. But most of them when they realize they're gay hide it and deny it and all that other shit. They get discriminated, they always say they didn't choose to be gay. Well what if you could choose not to be gay, would you.

Sorry I have been having writers block lately as you can see by my last several posts, so this is my topic of the moment. *Some disclaimer about if anyone is offended it's not my fault*