Tuesday, February 14, 2006

V-Day

SO I was looking back on V-day 2005, remembering my drunk blogging and typing stupid shit, it's pretty bad when I was drunk by 9pm on a Monday. But fuck it. I also noticed that I have been posting pretty consistently for a year now, wow that truly is a lot of nothingness. All my batching, complaining, drunken adventures, and the concerts I've been to. I wonder if these blogs will be here forever, so when my son is older I can say hey go to this website and read about when I was in my early 20s. That's the crazy shit your old man used to do and think. I may have thought differently of my father if I read some shit like this about my dad. He always seemed like a hard ass, strong guy. Hopefully I will look like that through my sons eyes. But because my dad always looked like that I never thought he'd been through or felt like I did. I never talked to him about anything really. Perhaps Aaron would read this and say dad, that's what I'm going through. I don't know why I was thinking about that but oh well there it is.

Back to V-day. I apparently struck gold! I get up this morning and tell HB happy V-day and she kind of ignored me and made it clear or at least I am gonna think this way anyway, that she despises a day created by hallmark to sell more cards and candy and shit. So we all know that means no more V-day celebrations! No cards, flowers, candy, or any of that bullshit! Why do we need a day that says we need to give women this crap anyway. I give flowers and candy when I want to, that should mean more than giving it on a day that "They" say I should. Surprises are way better anyway. Which is why I got her a nice ring instead of all that other crap. And if Kay would have made it the size I told them, it wouldn't have been too small, though we might have had to make it a little bigger for comfort. Then it wouldn't be in the shop until the 22nd! Fucking bastards. Does 5 sound or look like 4 and 3/4 no it doesn't! Fucking Nazi's at least their not trying to charge me or anything since I took it to a diffeerent Kay's. But I sigh a huge sigh to the fact that I'll never have to celebrate this day again. Last year I was sad because this day tortures single people and drives us to drink and try to type shit on the internet for everyone to see. And now I am happy and with a beautiful woman that I love, and I celebrate that fact everyday! So I want to give a big giant
FUCK YOU V-DAY AND HALLMARK!
Everyone else, have a good Tuesday!