Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm back...kind of

So I am still pissed. This guys is gonna be CM for complete moron for the next week until I don't have to look at him again. Now I'm trying to get programs set up on my computer so I can do my job but since the damn military wants me to not instal shit I have to get computer guys to come do it and all kinds of shit which is why I had to go earlier. But they continue to fuck it up, the program is fucked up, CM has been over my shoulder saying stupid shit that I can figure out on my own. Earlier he was fucking with me while I was messing with said fucked up program and I was being mean to him pretty much telling him to shut the fuck up, like I did last night at the grocery store(will talk about that in a minute) adn I had to get up and leave. The other guy I work with came out to smoke with me, I was so pissed my legs were shaking. I just wanted to throw him through the fucking window of our 4th floor fucking office into a bucket of hot tar below(their working on our roof, so there is tar down there). I sit here silently typing on my computer but inside I am fucking screaming until my throat bleeds, I am grabbing the fucking phone and bashing his face in, Shoveing his face through the monitor, stabbing him with my pen. He is just that type of person, if you talk to him for more than 5 minutes you hate him, longer than that you want to kill him. There is no fucking reason a person like him should be on my planet!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Grocery store last night, HB and I went to the one I hate the baggers at and I said we had to get less than 20 items, it didn't work. So why is it cashiers feel the need to give the kids something. Stupid fucking foreign fucks, just because they found a military guy to marry their fucking ass because they cooked, cleaned, and were pretty much fuckiing slaves to them, they get a green card, come here and work on military installations. And can't hear or understand someone putting candy on the counter and telling said child that he can have it after he eats dinner. No the fucking cashier wants to try to hand candy to the kid, causing him to cry when the parent takes it. And then the stupid ass cashier wants to try to tell the kid ways to coherce the parent into giving them the candy. All while I stand there and tell the cashier to stop talking and do their fucking job. Start fucking ringing up the fucking items so we can leave instead telling child to stop crying and ask please. Then trying to give a crying child a loaf of fucking bread. Yes let's give an angry person bread, so he can smash it throw it or whatever(He didn't, he didn't want it but that's what I would have done if I was in his shoes). Let's just give him the eggs! Fucking stupid fuck. While I continued to say mean things to the cashier, HB is yelling at me(not yelling but trying to get me to stop) and telling me she's gonna start leaving me and Gabe in the car. Then she gives the fucking bagger a tip! But my evilness is rubbing off on her, while we were driving there was a biker in the road and swerving into where I'm going and I made a smart ass comment and out of the corner of my eye I seen her flip the biker off. I just kind of laughed shocked. It was truely a moment of love, when we share a hatred for people...lol. Ok I need to smoke again, eat some food, and then try to fix this fucking program....don't worry people I'm gonna be pissed off enough today for the whole world!