Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Happy Humpday

Yes it is. Yesterday I got to leave work a whole half hour early and today I got to come in 4 hours late! I can't remember if I mentioned it my other posts or not since I've been to busy being pissed at Moron to post everything that I wanted too, but Monday it was below 40 in my office, it was fucking freezing. It felt like the air conditionaing was on but I think that since we are on the top floor, outside air was just blowing in, it warmed up to about 50 later that day but was still too cold. I went outside to smoke and warm up, it was actually warmer outside, I think it was just because of the sun, but whatever. Yesterday it was still cold as shit, it was about 50 and our officer in charge said that he was sorry for us staying yesterday because he's new here and was making phone calls and shit to find out if he could shut this place down until they fixed it. They were supposed to fix it yesterday but they didn't so he told us to go home and come in late today because they were supposed to fix it first thing this morning. And they did so it actually feels good in here. I wish they wouldn't have fixed it so we could go home again. Hmmmmmm, I think I have and idea....... Anyways so I got to sleep in til 9, and I went to bed around 9. God I feel all refreshed and shit, I don't even sleep that much on weekends. I don't think I've slept that much since my last all night drinkfest where I passed the hell out. But it did feel good. Everyone else doesn't have to be here til noon, but since I come in earlier than them so I can leave at 2, I came in at 10. That gives me time to myself without them here. And then when they come in, it will be time for me to go home! I get to do Laundry and try to clean up my place a bit tonight before counseling. Good times, at least I shouldn't need my nap after work. Happy Humpday everyone, I hope your goes as good as mine has been thus far!