Tuesday, February 07, 2006

New look...for the blog at least

Since everyone else has been changing their template I wanted to too. Except I didn't just copy it from somewhere so it has a fancy picture crap! I worked hard last night at my other job and this morning here in between Moron's talking and making me run around and do crap on the computer, he kept getting mad because he'd have me open a program and I kept clicking over to the template to edit. He was pissing me off again today. Plus This morning they wouldn't let me park where they told me to park last time so I parked illegally in a carpool spot and hope that I don't have a ticket on my car when I go home. So I was pretty pissed this morning. I need to get here before they set up that horseshit in the mornings or just lie and say I have an appointment.

I had lunch with HB yesterday in which she revealed some startling news. She made a comment about the way I dressed. Now I know that I dress bad, I like to wear offensive shirts, I like to shock people. That's the way I've always been. Almost got kicked out of school several times for wearing offensive shirts. I like to take advantage of freedom of speech. But she said that if I'd been dressed in civilian clothes when I asked he out she probably would have said no. This hurts. I mean that's just my style, though she claimed that I have no style. Just because I wear jeans and funny shirts, concert tees, or hoodies with skulls of dragons. That's all the shirts I have. I keep saying that most of my wardrobe is still from High school. If everything fits and isn't all jacked up why waste money on new shit, that's my philosophy. Now had I received this complaint from anyone I was just "seeing" I'd wear my extremely offensive shirts and perhaps buy some worse shit from t-shirt hell and where them all the time just to piss them off further. And wait for them to fun away. But I love HB too much to do that. Plus, I would hope that even if I tried something like that, she would still stay and just not like the fact that it is what I choose to wear. Perhaps someday I will buy more nice clothes, I have a couple pairs now. But I would rather be comfortable and in something that it doesn't matter if I stain or anything. I am very clumsy and spill shit and cut myself(not on purpose) and bleed on things. Not to mention that I work 2 jobs and on weekends I don't do much that I think I need to dress up for. When I think it is warranted I dress nice. I dressed up when I did the little night I did the rose petal fantasy thing. And I think there was another time or 2 that I dressed up. I don't really understand why women think that we should dress up all the time. See us guys look at a woman and may think she'd look hot in a catholic school girl outfit or a skirt with fishnet stockings but if we bring stuff like that up, we're perverts. Damn double standard america. Damn whoever invented clothes. If we were still able to fun around naked, we wouldn't have to worry about things like this. We wouldn't be self conscious the first time we were naked with someone, we'd be naked all the time. Just my thought on the situation. Moron's bugging me again so I guess I need to go, Happy whatever day today is, I think it's Tuesday yeah, because I got counseling tomorrow, 9 more to go YippIE!!!